Eggs a l'Albion
Fresh coffee and tea
Assortment of Juices
- * Orange, apple and cranberry
Fruit Course which may be one of:
- * The Devil's Bananas
- Bananas baked in Orange, Lemon and Cinnamon and
- served with Island made vanilla yogurt
- * Angelic Pears
- Pears baked with Cream Cheese, Lemon and Cinnamon)
- * Fruit Kebabs with Strawberry Confit
- * Fresh Fruit with Yogurt and Honey Maple Granola
- * Spanish Peaches
- Peaches marinated in a sauce of lime juice, honey and sherry
- (the finest Spanish of course)
Daily Baking which may include:
- * Albion Manor Scones
- * Grannie Halton's Special Occasion Cake
- * Blueberry Coffee Cake
- * Chocolate Brownie Scones
- * Gluten Free Lemon Pecan Muffins
- * White Chocolate and Cranberry Scones
- * Blueberry Muffins
- * Fresh-out-of-the-oven croissants
Blueberry Orange Pancakes
Kids Only Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Hot Entrees- one of:
- * Crab Omelette
- Crab from Fisherman's Wharf (at the end of the block)
- * Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- For kids only- served with whipped cream and suckers
- * Bessie's Oyster Omelets
- Don's mom came from the Prairies but she loved oysters. This dish is made in her honour.
- * Eggs a l'Albion
- Tarragon scrambled eggs served over orange basted ham and topped with mushrooms and Hollandaise sauce
- * Huevos a la Maria
- In Spain, when Fernando's Mother makes an omelet, she walks outside and picks wild asparagus. We don't have wild asparagus, but we use only the freshest available.
- * Albion Manor Fresh Fruit Soufflé Pancake
- * Milanese Frittata
- Broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers, Dijon mustard and fine spices. Topped with Parmesan cheese. Mmmmm.
- * Fisherman's Egg Breakfast
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon served on a toasted croissant with asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
- * Blueberry Orange Pancakes
- Light and fluffy pancakes with blueberries and maple sausages.
Exercise is bunk.
If you are healthy, you don't need it;
if you are sick, you shouldn't take it.