A favourite of our guests is the chandeliered former master bedroom where you can relax and enjoy wine and chocolate by the fireplace, on the private deck, in your marble Jacuzzi or in the dramatic 4 poster bed.
Shown above, this intricately carved 1750's style English 4 poster king-size bed is solid mahogany and features an elaborate grape vine motif and an elegant full-canopy.
Rubens has a 2 person jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The windows look out onto the garden, the waterfall and the pond.
There is an incredibly carved, black oak fireplace surround featuring medieval knights, originally from Wales.
• dramatic 4 poster solid mahogany king-size bed
• original hardwood floors and wainscot
• full private en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower
• marble 2-person water-jet jacuzzi
• terrace with sitting area overlooking the pond and waterfall
• private entrance
• TV and wireless internet access
• guest computer with printer
• art (with a capital A)
• free parking
• free telephone
• Free WI-FI