Enjoy an end-of-the-day glass of wine in your private sitting nook, on the patio that looks out into the Obelisk Garden that glows in the golden light of sunset and overlooks pear and apple trees. The room is filled with drawings and watercolours of Seville, Fernando's home, many of them done by Fernando himself.
The queen bed, dresser and night stands are French walnut from about 1870. It is a beautiful set with some of the best carving that we have in the house.
• separate bedroom with queen-size bed
• double hide-a-bed
• kitchen with Italian tile floor with in-floor heating
• hardwood floors with in-floor heating
• full private en-suite bathroom with shower and tub
• patio with sitting area and private entrance to garden
• TV and wireless internet access
• guest computer with printer
• art (with a capital A)
• free parking
• free telephone
• Free WI-FI