At Albion Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn, each room is different: there's one for every taste.
* Daily prices include our gourmet breakfast
* Minimum 2-night stay may apply on some weekends and holidays.
* Special rates may apply on long weekends.
* Extra person charges are CAD $30 for adults and $25 for children to age 16.
* We have off-street parking.
* In consideration of others, we limit smoking to outside..
Payment: We guarantee your reservation with one night’s deposit or as noted below. The full balance is payable upon arrival for number of nights booked.
When you're at the Manor, there will be lots of fun and lots of laughter, but the cancellation policy is serious business. Please read it carefully. There will be no exceptions.
Albion Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn is a small, unique inn with a limited number of rooms. We do not overbook like many large hotels so cancellations can affect the success of our business. For this reason, we have the following cancellation policy:
* You may cancel within 24 hours of making the reservation without charge.
* After 24 hours, all cancellations are subject to a $30 administration charge per room.
* Reservations of 1 to 6 room-nights: If less than 14 days notice is given, one night will be charged. All cancellations within 7 days of your anticipated arrival will be charged the full amount of your stay unless we are able to re-rent the room.
* Reservations of 7 to 28 room-nights: We require a deposit of 50% for reservations of 7 room-nights or more. When cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to your arrival day, the deposit will be withheld unless we are able to re-rent the room.
* Reservations of 29 room-nights and longer: We require a deposit of 50% for reservations of 29 room nights or more. When cancellations are made less than 90 days prior to your arrival day, the deposit will be withheld unless we are able to re-rent the room.
* Should you have to check out before your confirmed departure date, we will try to re-rent the room, but if we are unable to do so, you will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation.
Please contact your travel agent or credit card company regarding trip cancellation insurance to cover unforeseen changes to your plans.
During what the rest of the world calls winter, but which we in the land of Tennyson's Albion prefer to call the 'Low Season' we offer long-term weekly and monthly rates. Please phone our Toll-free number at 877-389-0012 for rates. Breakfast is not provided with weekly or monthly stays.
During the Low Seasons, all major holidays and special events are charged at Shoulder Season Rates.
Payment is due on arrival.
Prices are given in Canadian Dollars. To convert to other currencies, click here for a Currency Converter.
Check your Spelling
The Pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the congregation would lend him
their electric girdles
for the pancake breakfast next Sunday.